The University’s Health Professions Career & Networking Fair is Wednesday, Oct. 3 from 1 to 3 p.m. in Room 124 of the Health Professions Facility. This event is open to all students and alumni of the College of Health Professions & McAuley School of Nursing including satellite locations.
The fair is a great opportunity for currently enrolled students and recent graduates to meet with a variety of healthcare employers to discuss part-time, volunteer and full-time degree-related employment opportunities.
If you are interested, register using TitanCareerLink online under the My Events tab. Students can also register by contacting the Center for Career & Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-993-1448.
Note: The CCPD staff is available to assist you with questions and career fair preparation, such as resume reviews and interview practice.
Registered Employers include:
- Attendant Care Companies
- Barbara Ann Karmonos Cancer Institute
- Beaumont Health
- Bureau of Prisons
- Havenwyck Hospital
- Hope Network
- Madonna University Graduate Admissions
- Michigan Department of Corrections
- Michigan Department of Health & Human Services
- Navy Recruiting District, Michigan
- Nexcare Health Systems
- Rainbow Rehabilitation Systems
- Sedgwick CMS
- Select Specialty Hospital-Downriver
- Sparrow Health System
- Straith Hospital
- University of Michigan School of Nursing Graduate Admissions
- University of Michigan Medicine, Nurse and PA Recruitment