Marketing & Communications is able to provide editorial services through requests submitted on the MarCom communications review request form. All requests are welcome and must abide by the following guidelines:
- The official style for Detroit Mercy communications is the Associated Press, current edition.
- Requests for editing must provide a minimum lead time of five business days. MarCom is unable to guarantee turn-around for those requests submitted with less than five business days of lead time.
- If you have drafted content for a press release or website, please consider the following:
- Who is the primary and secondary audience?
- What is the purpose of the information?
- What thematic arc are you attempting to establish?