The University will offer six online undergraduate courses in a Winter intersession, Tuesday, Jan. 5 to Friday, Jan. 15, before the Winter 2021 semester begins on Jan. 19. Undergraduate students will be allowed to register for one intersession course each. Credit and tuition for courses completed will be part of the Winter 2021 semester. For example, this is a chance to complete a one credit lab or one full three-credit class. Classes available during the Winter intersession include:
- CRN 26771 – CHM 1100, Chemistry Lab I (permission required)
- CRN 26641 – ENL 2350, Study of Fiction — How Dystopian Fiction Speaks Truth to Power (Core Curriculum E2)
- CRN 25679 – PHL 1000, Intro to Philosophy (Core Curriculum D1)
- CRN 26649 – PYC 2500, Developmental Psych (Core Curriculum C2, IT1, IT4)
- CRN 26625 – RELS 2245, Intro to New Testament (Core Curriculum D2, IT6)
- CRN 26864 – MTH 1040, Algebra C
Schedule of classes
Winter and Summer 2021 advising begins on Monday, Nov. 2. Students in programs that require advising before registration must see their academic advisor before registration to have their “Advising Required” hold removed. Contact your academic advisor for an appointment.
Winter 2021 registration begins on Monday, Nov. 9. Priority registration schedule will be followed for the week of Nov. 9-13. Summer 2021 registration also begins on Monday, Nov. 9 and continues through May 9.
If you have specific registration questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 313-993-3313 or email@example.com. Contact your academic advisor for questions regarding the schedule.