The University Ministry internship program accompanies students on their faith journey while serving as peers in a focused area of ministry. The goals of the program are to create, promote and facilitate University Ministry events while growing in faith, cultivating relationships and gaining leadership skills. The internship program is open to second-year students and up.
Interns responsibilities include:
- Attend and facilitate University retreats, experiences and events as assigned
- Attend bi-weekly community formation sessions
- Meet bi-weekly with a staff mentor
- Work three to five hours weekly in the Ministry Office on projects
- Collaboratively create and implement a sustainable mission project
- Receive a $500 stipend per semester