Due to adverse weather conditions expected for southeast Michigan, Detroit Mercy will engage in the following for Tuesday, Feb. 16:
- All patient visits scheduled for the Dental Clinic on Tuesday Feb. 16 will be cancelled and rescheduled.
- All Dental Clinic staff will report to the Clinic at noon.
- All administration and staff who can work remotely will do so based on instructions from their immediate supervisor. McNichols Campus employees who cannot work from home should report to the campus at noon.
- Faculty teaching in-person courses on the McNichols and Corktown Campuses are asked to transition classes to virtual instruction for Tuesday, Feb. 16 only.
- Students may engage in virtual meetings and appointments with faculty and administration, as needed.
- All virtual classes will take place without disruption.
Detroit Mercy will return to normal operations on Wednesday, Feb. 17. Please stay safe during this weather emergency.