Timmy Nelson ’11 encourages everyone to stay connected with one last CC

Timmy Nelson '11 and his feline friend Monty play charades during the holidays. Timmy lost this round.After four formative years of undergraduate studies, a BA in Digital Media Studies, freelance design work for our Titan Athletics, countless networking opportunities within the University community, mentoring and advising students through the Detroit Mercy Anime Club, cherished connections with colleagues and seven wonderful years in Marketing & Communications, I formally announce that this will be my last Campus Connection post.

With joy and confidence, I leave authorship of this internal communications powerhouse in the more-than-capable hands of my fantastic team. I will happily read on each week and stay connected with my alma mater for years to come. Once a Titan, forever a Titan. I encourage everyone at the University to do the same through Campus Connection.

Campus Connection small logoSubmit Detroit Mercy stories, promotions, announcements, accolades, student spotlights and community highlights using the CC submission form available on the MarCom website. If you have any questions regarding CC, please contact Marketing & Communications at marcom@udmercy.edu.

With bittersweet smiles, I move on to new and exciting advancements in my career. If you would like to stay connected with me and follow my many internet adventures of art, live streaming and philanthropy, find me on socials @truetimfoolery or through Linktree.

I am going to miss you all so much. Thanks for making my time here, these many years at Detroit Mercy, so memorable. Have a laugh for me and stay fantastic as always, Titans!

– Timmy Nelson ‘11