The Fall 2023 schedule is now available for undergraduate and graduate students.
Advising begins Monday, March 13 and registration begins the week of March 20, with priority order by student classification.
Please check for any holds or Action Items you may have before your registration day/time, so you have a chance to clear them. Hold information is available in your Self-Service account at my.udmercy.edu. If you have a hold, please contact the office that placed the hold on your account for assistance before registration begins.
Students with an outstanding total balance owed of less than $1,500 still have a financial hold but will be able to register. Early registration is always encouraged.
Fall 2023 PRIORITY REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
Monday, March 20
- Graduate Students, Undergraduate Post Degree and Seniors with
- 90 or more earned hours (this does not include in progress courses only credits earned)
Tuesday, March 21
- 60 to 89.99 earned hours (this does not include in progress courses only credits earned)
Wednesday, March 22
- 30 to 59.99 earned hours (this does not include in progress courses only credits earned)
Thursday, March 23
- 0 to 29.99 earned hours (this does not include in progress courses only credits earned)
Friday, March 24
- Unclassified students
- Guest/Consortium/Unclassified students
March 25-August 27, 2023
- Open registration
Please contact the Office of the Registrar (313) 993-3313 or email@example.com for any specific questions you might have regarding registration. If you have questions regarding the schedule, please direct those to your advisor or the department the course in offered in.