If you know of any alumni who are making or have made extraordinary achievements in their careers, please nominate them for this prestigious recognition.
Award criteria includes:
- Nominee should be a respected member of his/her profession (active or recently retired).
- Nominee has been recognized in their industry for exemplary professional achievements.
- Nominee should be engaged in the community either with Detroit Mercy or another civic/community organization.
- Nominee has demonstrated a willingness to financially support Detroit Mercy at some level either in the past or in the future.
- Nominee must be available to accept the award in person.
- Nominee shall not have received any University of School/College award in the last five years.
The Spirit Awards are held annually during Homecoming weekend.
With any questions, please contact the Director of Alumni Relations Peggy Pattison at 313-578-0327 or firstname.lastname@example.org.