Join us at our first ever Senior Send-Off as we take a role in celebrating our graduating Class of 2021. This event is open to all students in celebrating our seniors as well as the end of the school year. Food, drinks, live music, take-home memories and prizes await you at Senior Send-Off on Thursday, April 22 from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m.
We do expect to fill to capacity, so please be sure to register early. Registration required.
5:30 to 8:30 p.m., Calihan Hall – FREE
- Dinner, soft drinks and water
- Live rock band – Smells Like Flannel
- Several prizes and giveaways
- Stations to send farewell messages to graduates
- Caricature artist, with take-home prints
6 to 8 p.m., Ed & Brooks Room, Calihan Hall – $5 refundable deposit
- All painting supplies and canvases will be supplied by Painting with a Twist. The artist will be guiding everyone in painting their own take-home canvas of the Detroit Mercy clock tower.
- Limited to 36 students.
- $5 refundable deposit to register. No-shows will not be refunded.
- We will entertain a waiting list to accommodate for no shows.
Senior Rock & Live Drone Show
8:30 to 9:15 p.m., The Rock/Residence Halls – FREE
- Make your way to The Rock and sign the rock one last time (or even the first time), before you graduate.
- At approximately 9 p.m., we will feature a live drone show, where drones are going to light up the sky with some special Detroit Mercy flair!
There will be several safety protocols put in place to ensure everyone is safe throughout the Send-off. This event is being hosted by the Student Alumni Leadership Council, in partnership with c, Titan Athletics and Alumni Relations.