The Detroit Mercy bookstore has a new book ordering system for faculty with the University announcing to move to Adoption & Insights Portal (AIP).
AIP is the new source for all researching, adopting and sharing insights about textbooks and course materials. Submitting adoptions early and directly to the bookstore ensures that students will get the right course materials for their course at the most affordable price.
With the new ordering system, faculty can:
- Save time with the one-click, re-adopt feature.
- Research and adopt course materials in one convenient place.
- Compare estimated student price and available formats before adopting.
- Review affordable alternatives to your selection, such as OER and BNC OER+ Courseware.
- Learn about affordable options for your students, like Price Match and First Day.
- Receive 24/7 support.
AIP also aids academic administrators by allowing administrators to submit course material for departments and courses under their scope as well as view course material submission updates with interactive dashboards down to the department level.
Signing into the new AIP system is easy and can be done by visiting the link here. Sign in can be done by using your Detroit Mercy username and password.
With questions or for more information, stop by the bookstore or connect with the bookstore team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.